This Privacy Notice (the “Notice”) was developed by Farside HR Inc. (“Squadley”) as an extension of Squadley's commitment to combine the highest-quality products and services with the highest level of integrity in dealing with Squadley's valued customers, and the companies, businesses and organizations they represent (collectively, “you”).
If you do not agree to the Notice, you should not use this website (this “Website”). Squadley may modify the Notice from time to time and post those modifications here. Your continued use of the Website after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Notice.
This Notice may refer to features and functions of the Website as currently exist and also as Squadley may choose, in its sole discretion, to introduce in the future. Nothing in this Notice shall be construed as any representation as to the nature of such features and functions, or as to whether they will actually be introduced.
- Information. Squadley obtains information from and about you in a number of different ways, including:
- General Information. Some information (“General Information”) is gathered automatically when you access the Website. This General Information (which includes Website pages visited, type of web browser used, type of device, type of operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and similar information) does not identify you personally.
- Personal Information. Some information (“Personal Information”) that may be identifiable as yours is not gathered automatically on the Website. If you wish to provide Personal Information, you must do so voluntarily, and may do so in a number of different ways. You will never be required to provide Personal Information, but certain features and services of the Website may be available only if you provide certain Personal Information. The following are some of the kinds of Personal Information Squadley gathers:
- Account and Profile Information. When you register on the Website and create an account (“Account”), you will be asked for certain Personal Information, such as your organization name (if you are not an individual), your name, your street mailing address, your email address, and other information;
- Application Information. Through your Account, you may be able to apply for a job, and in doing so you may be asked to provide
- Credit Card Information. If you purchase goods or services on the Website, you will be asked for credit card information, including your name, account number and expiration date;
- Email Information. When you send email messages, Squadley may retain the content of your email messages, together with your email address and Squadley's response to you;
- Integration Information.
- Posted Information. When you provide content, comments, social validation, or other information in any Website forum, such as a chat room, message board, quizzes, polls or other locations (collectively, “Posted Information”), you should exercise discretion because that Posted Information may be visible to both other users of the Website and also the public at large.
- Cookies and Web Beacons. “Cookies” are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on a user's computer. “Web Beacons” are graphic image files embedded in a web page and used to monitor activity on that web page and return information back to a server, which information may include IP addresses, the URL of the page on which the Web Beacon is located, type of web browser, and the ID number of any placed Cookies. The Cookies and Web Beacons Squadley uses do not capture your individual email address or any
have no responsibility whatsoever for any such third party website.
- Use and Disclosure of Information.
- General Information. Squadley uses and discloses General Information in order to understand Website demographics and content preferences, and shall do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party. In particular, Squadley may provide aggregate information about customers, sales, Website traffic patterns and related information to Squadley's affiliates or other third parties.
- Personal Information.
- Squadley may use your Personal Information:
- To administer your Account;
- To give you access to certain features of the Website, including surveys and polls;
- To communicate with you;
- To analyze, research and measure statistics and use of the Website; and
- To provide you with relevant content, offers and information that Squadley believes would be of interest to you.
- Squadley may disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with requirements of applicable law;
- To enforce or protect Squadley's rights or the rights of third parties;
- To contractors, employees and agents in the course of operating Squadley's business and providing services to you;
- In the course of a merger, acquisition, change in control or other similar transaction involving Squadley or any of its affiliates;
- For security and safety reasons; and
- To providers of Website advertising, online banner advertising, and related services or promotions.
- When you register on the Website, you may be given the opportunity to register simultaneously on the websites of certain third parties. Unless you opt out of this opportunity by checking or clicking on the icon indicated on the Website, you will be deemed to have consented to such simultaneous registration, and shall therefore be subject to the website terms and privacy policies, if any, of any such third party website.
- Cookie and Web Beacon Information. Squadley uses and discloses Cookie and Web Beacon information to improve the Website and better serve you and other Squadley customers, and may do so without notice to, or permission from, you or any third party.
- License. You hereby grant to Squadley a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, paid up, transferable license, including the right to grant sublicenses through multiple tiers, to use, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, copy, create derivative works of and distribute Posted Information.
- Personal Information. If you do not wish to provide Personal Information to Squadley, you should not register and create an Account. If you have registered and created an Account and wish to delete your Personal Information, you may email Squadley at the address appearing at the bottom of this Notice. In that case, Squadley will close your Account and use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your Personal Information from Squadley's systems and backup systems. Because of the nature of computer technology, however, copies of your Personal
Information may remain in such systems and backup systems.
- Your Privacy Rights. A business subject to California Civil Code §1798.83 is required to disclose to its California customers, upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom the business has disclosed personal information within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed, for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. In addition, a business subject to California Business and Professions Code
§22581 must allow California residents under age eighteen (18) who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted. If you wish to make such a request, you must include a detailed description of the specific content or information to be removed. Please be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, you may send an email or contact Squadley at:
Farside HR Inc.
3736 Fallon Road #431
- Please contact the email at the bottom of this notice for corrections to any information.
- Children. Squadley does not seek, and will not knowingly accept, information from any child under thirteen (13) years of age. If you are under thirteen (13) years of age, you should not use this Website.
- Security. Squadley takes reasonable precautions to protect the security of your Personal Information from hacking and other improper third party access. There is, however, no such thing as perfect security, and Squadley makes no representation that transmission or storage of your Personal Information will be secure, or that hackers may not be able to access your Personal Information.
- Assignment. Squadley may assign this Policy Notice in the event of any merger, acquisition, change in control or other similar transaction involving Squadley or any of its affiliates.
- Merchant Services. You may be able to access certain information related to third parties at the Website, or via links, banner ads, or “click-throughs” from the Website, regarding the goods or services of third parties (collectively, “Merchant Services”). You understand and agree that your access to or use of Merchant Services is a matter entirely between you and the associated third parties, and Squadley shall have no liability whatsoever for any such access or use. You should familiarize yourself with the corresponding third party
privacy rules and terms of service before using Merchant Services.
Farside HR Inc.
3736 Fallon Road #431
SQUADLEY and the Squadley logo are trademarks of Farside HR Inc., and may not be used without prior written permission.
© 2016 Farside HR Inc.
All Rights Reserved